Although Legoland Florida was open for Halloween in 2011, the park itself had only been officially open for two-weeks. Management made the decision to postpone its first Halloween celebration for a year. But based on plans for 2012, it sounds like the wait for the first Brick-or-Treat at Legoland Florida will be worth it. The Kid friendly, spooky, kooky event takes place on Saturdays in October from 10am to 9pm and Sundays in October from 10am to 5pm. As with SeaWorld, all the fun is included with your regular theme park admission, no special tickets are required to enjoy the festivities.
During Brick-or-Treat, presented by Wells Fargo, Miniland USA will transform into a fun, haunted scavenger hunt for the whole family with the invasion of LEGO® Monster Fighters and their enemies. With extended hours on Saturdays, Miniland USA gets a bit more spooky when the sun goes down and the fog rolls in on these LEGO® cities.
This family event also features trick-or-treating along the brick-or-treat trail, a kids’ four category costume contest with brick-tastic prizes and a build your own Halloween themed LEGO® pumpkin model activity station. Only found at LEGOLAND Florida, families can also check out the world’s largest LEGO Jack-O-Lantern made of 26,500 LEGO bricks and capture a great photo memory.
- LEGO® Pumpkin Build: Build your own LEGO Pumpkin at the model activity station in the Wells Fargo Fun Town 4D Theatre Plaza
- LEGO® Monster Fighters Haunted Scavenger Hunt: Help the LEGO Monster Fighters capture monsters haunting the cities of Miniland USA in this haunted scavenger hunt. The whole family can enjoy searching for these creatures found in the over 30 million LEGO bricks that make up Miniland USA. With extended hours on Saturdays, Miniland USA gets a bit more spooky when the sun goes down and the fog rolls in on these LEGO cities.
- Brick-or-Treat Trail: Trick-or-Treat along the Brick-or-Treat trail near the Pirates South Stadium for goodies, tasty treats and other fun surprises
- Dance Party: Join us for our spooky Dance Party in the Haunted Miniland USA with a live DJ and dance games (Saturday only)
- Kids Costume Contest: Show off your BOO-tiful costumes in the Kids Costume Contest in the Wells Fargo Fun Town 4D Theatre Plaza to win brick-tastic prizes like LEGO product and tickets to LEGOLAND Florida. Children may enter one of 4 specialized categories: Heroes & Villains, LEGO Monster Fighters, LEGO Themed, and most Creative.
Guests will also probably want to try and scope out construction near Miniland for the coming Star Wars Miniland Cluster. By the end of the month, construction should be well along.
This thrilling Halloween celebration is made possible by our generous sponsors: Hurricane Grill & Wings®, LEGO ClubTM, LEGO® Monster Fighters, Old Navy®, PEPSICO®, Sam’s Club®, Sour Jacks, TECO® Energy, Webb’s Candy Shop, Wells Fargo® and Wendy’s®.
Brick-or-Treat as well as more than 50 rides, shows and attractions can be experienced at LEGOLAND Florida and is included with normal park admission – No upcharge for evening events
1 thought on “LEGOLAND Florida First Halloween Weekends Start in October”
Pingback: LEGOLAND Florida Changes Hours for Fall | thrlld
Comments are closed.